LiveChat is an online chat app that you can use to interact with your customers whilst they browse your website.
Rdentify integrates directly with LiveChat to allow you agents visibility of vulnerable customers and conversations from within the LiveChat dashboard, without having to navigate away.
It’s simple to get up and running and you only need a couple of things to get started:
- An active LiveChat subscription;
- An active Rdentify account with Workspace Admin privileges;
- Your LiveChat license number.
Finding your LiveChat license number
Navigate to your LiveChat account, and go to Settings > Channels > Chat Page. Here you’ll see a number at the end of your chat page link. This is your license number.
Setting up your integration
1. Navigate to your Rdentify account and go to Integrations > LiveChat.
2. Enter your license number that you found previously and hit “Save”. Once saved, click “Connect”.
3. You’ll be redirected to LiveChat and asked to login if you haven’t already. Then you’ll need to authorize Rdentify to access your LiveChat account.
4. Once you’ve allowed access, you’ll be redirected back to Rdentify to complete the integration.
6. That’s it! You’re now fully integrated with Rdentify. You can use the Rdentify app in LiveChat by opening a chat conversation and clicking the Rdentify logo in the details panel on the right.
(Optional) Connect your HelpDesk account.
If you’re also using HelpDesk (provided by LiveChat) you can connect this account to Rdentify and it will also monitor your customer tickets.
Please Note: Our HelpDesk integration requires a paid Zapier account. You can create an account at https://zapier.com/. You will need to select a subscription based on the volume of support tickets you expect to run through Rdentify. Please discuss this with your account manager if necessary.
1. To get started, get your HelpDesk license number, by going to Settings > Email Addresses and copying the long number under forwarding addresses.
2. Go back to your Rdentify account and then to Integrations > LiveChat. Input your license number and hit “Save”.
3. Once saved, you will need to connect your Zapier account to Helpdesk. Login to Zapier and search for HelpDesk and connect it to Webhooks by Zapier.
4. Select “New message in ticket” under “When this happens” and “Post” under “then do this”. Once done click “Try it”.
5. Connect your HelpDesk account to Zapier.
6. Test your trigger and Zapier will automatically pull a recent ticket that you can use to match up to the webhook settings.
7. Click continue and make sure you have Webhooks by Zapier and Post selected for your action.
8. Enter the following information for your Post action:
- URL: https://app.rdentify.com/api/v1/providers/livechat/webhook/tickets
- Payload Type: json
- id: Ticket Id (dynamic field from the HelpDesk connection)
- licenseId: You HelpDesk license id (the same number you saved in the Rdentify dashboard)
9. All other options can be left as their defaults. Click continue.
10. At this point, you can test your Zap, by clicking either button. Zapier will take the example ticket it found earlier and send it to Rdentify. To know if it was successful, you’ll see a new ticket created in the Rdentify dashboard under the Email section.
11. Lastly, publish Zap to save your settings. And that’s it, you’re ready to use Rdentify!
If you need any assistance with either integration, your Rdentify account manager will be able to help!